Exquisite – Distinctive – Unparalleled
Unparalleled craftsmanship with the latest technology combined with a variety of wood types, customizing options and popular colors of our eco-friendly Hardwax Oil finish allow you to create a distinctive floor as unique as your home.
To truly experience the workmanship and grandeur of a Rehmeyer floor, we invite you to visit our mill and showroom in historic Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania. Our knowledgeable sales associates and skilled artisans are standing by to assist you in creating the floor of your dreams.
Go ahead. Tell us what you want.
- Environmentally Responsible - Our lumber comes from responsibly harvested old growth timber, only purchased from lumber manufactures that practice sustainable-harvesting.
- Wide Plank, Narrow or Random Widths Available - Our floors are generally milled in 3" - 10" widths in lengths up to 14'.
- End-matched with Stress Relief - All Rehmeyer floor planks are milled to precision. End-matched tongue and groove ends and stress relieving milled from the bottoms, help our floors remain more stable in more dynamic environments.
- Solid or Engineered Flooring Options Available - Engineered floors enable us to get more hardwood out of every log, plus alternating directions of the under-layers provide even more stability. However, for some installations, a solid floor is best. It's up to you.
- Eco-friendly Hard Wax Oil Finish - Our flooring is available prefinished in over 15 colors of all-natural hard wax oil, dried and cured with LED light technology to eliminate toxic emissions, and to produce a safe, durable, protective coating, that's easy to maintain for the life of your home.
- Distressed and Formal Options - Authentic hand scraping, saw marks, wire brushing, worn edges and other distressing options are available. Clear grain lumber is available for more formal floors.
- Species Selection - Wide variety of hardwoods to choose from, both exotic and domestic
- Custom Options - Additional custom options and species available